We wish to welcome visitors to the electronic portal of the Portuguese Embassy in Athens.
We inform that for face-to-face consular service, prior appointment is required through the online scheduling portal: https://portaldascomunidades.mne.gov.pt/pt/agendamento-online-de-atos-consulares
We would also like to inform you that, given the current health situation, only one user will be allowed at a time, using his own mask throughout his stay at the Embassy facilities.
The signing of the Agreement between the Portuguese Republic and EPLO - European Organization of Public Law for the establishment of a regional office in Portugal took place on October 16, 2020 at the Residence of Portugal. This agreement is an important step in the development of EPLO's activities in our country. Portugal has been a member of EPLO since January 2017.
Within the scope of the 11th Athens Avant-Garde Film Festival, which will take place between 16 and 26 October 2020, the Embassy of Portugal in Athens and Camões, I.P. support the tribute to the “New Portuguese Cinema”. The following films and short films will be screened digitally:
- The Metamorphosis Of Birds (Catarina Vasconcelos, 2020);
- Sacavém (Júlio Alves, 2019);
- The Bite (Pedro Neves Marques, 2019);
- Suzanne Daveau (Luísa Homem, 2020);
- Where Are You, Teresa Villaverde? (Teresa Villaverde, 2020);
- The Cypress Dance, (Mariana Caló e Francisco Queimadela, 2020).